1. Your training starts with a classroom-based introductory course or a laptop computer is used in the car.
2. You'll be given an introduction to all the things you're likely to cover in this part of the course. It's also your opportunity to meet your fellow trainees.
3. During the course, we will be in constant touch with you to discuss any issues that arise out of your training and ask questions.
4. We also provide all the training materials you need including CD-ROM-based learning aids.
5. The learning materials include mock tests and other exercises to prepare you for the learner permit and hazard perception theory test exam, so that there are no surprises on the actual test day.
1. City Driving Lessons
2. Night Driving Package
3. Learn Defensive Driving Skills
4. Refresher and update Lessons
5. Long and Free Way Driving Package